Senseful ramblings of an incoherent nature from a delusional schizophrenic (or my views on current events)

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Mike Ditka?

As I was waiting for the elevator after our monthly board meeting this morning I heard two men in the bathroom , which was in the area where I was waiting. I recognized the two voices as my boss and the president of our organization. As I was entering the elevator I heard my boss say, "Uh, um.... IT'S NOT WORKING." I honestly have no clue as to what he could have been talking about, but let me just leave you with this little bit of information: my boss is an elder gentlement.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWAAAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAHAA...

The only thing that would make that more funny would be for him to follow the statement with "See if you can manage anything."

11:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home