Senseful ramblings of an incoherent nature from a delusional schizophrenic (or my views on current events)

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Old Men With Canes!

I have a relatively new fascination! It began a few months ago while I was driving home from work and noticed not one, but two old men, seperated by many miles, who both frequently waved their canes in the air. I have built a new blog concerning this fascination and urge you all to take a look at it and hopefully one day contribute! I need to know that there are many old men out there who wave their canes proudly, as I, one day far down the line, plan to be an old man who waves his cane! And yes, I intend that cane to be a bull penis cane!

Old Men With Canes

4 Comments:

Blogger Seth said...

why do I have the sad feeling that your stupid cane blog is going to end up on some news show? It's just that kind of stupidity that they love to make a big deal out of and then all I can think is WTF....

2:41 PM

 
Blogger Luindur said...

You seriously dont find humor in old men waving canes? Everytime I see any old fella waving a cane all I can think of is a cartoon where the old guy is waving a cane, like Scooby-Doo: "I could have gotten away with it too if it werent for these gosh darn kids!"

2:51 PM

 
Blogger Seth said...

Maybe it would be funnier with better pictures, or movies even. And you might be unwittingly instigating a wave of old man with cane harrassment just so bored blog readers can get pictures to post.

3:20 PM

 
Blogger Luindur said...

I can only do so much with my camera phone. I should start carrying my real camera with me - it takes videos too.

3:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home