Senseful ramblings of an incoherent nature from a delusional schizophrenic (or my views on current events)

Monday, August 01, 2005

Ramble

I realize that the only joyful moments I get in my life is when I squish grape jelly between my fingers while pretending I am a god who is killing all the bacteria and other microbiotic organisms that call this grape jelly home. I do understand that my squishing does more distruction to their home rather than the organisms themselves, but I dont care. I get off on the pain and suffering that I am causing them, not the death that is intended.

I used to dip my white bread in white grape juice. No shit.

Grapes become raisins if you let them dry out in the sun. Im not a fan of raisins

Rice pudding isnt very good either. I actually prefer vanilla. Tappioca makes me want to vomit, but not in a bad way. I just dont want to eat something like that.

I have pretended to squish people's heads, as if they were grapes. Who hasnt?

White grape juice is better than purple grape juice. Apple juice tastes bad.

Grapefruit just might be my favorite fruit, especially ruby red, although when I was a lil chap I found grapefruit to be too sour.

Micro-organisms live everywhere. Maybe Mr. Hughes was onto something. Arent the extremely intelligent often mistaken for the mentally disturbed? I havent decided which category I fall into yet, although I am leaning towards extremely intelligent.

I have a very big head, I dont think it would be possible to squish it like a grape.

That first thing I wrote was an outright lie. Everything else doesnt matter, except to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seth said...

I disagree, red grape juice is better.

10:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Grapefruit just might be my favorite fruit, especially ruby red, although when I was a lil chap I found grapefruit to be too sour"

There's somekind of metaphor in there...

5:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home