Senseful ramblings of an incoherent nature from a delusional schizophrenic (or my views on current events)

Friday, April 08, 2005

April 6th, 2005

April 6th, 2005, was the most perfect day in Philadelphia over the past decade. Perhaps not in any way other than weather-wise, but that alone was enough for me. Truth be told, I was pulled over by the police and given a ticket for $360 for not having my insurance on me, but even that couldnt ruin the niceness of that day. I have since gotten that ticket taken care of, so I at least get to keep my tax return ($390).

The weather was so nice that day that it was almost as if weather didnt even exist! It wasnt cold, and it certainly wasnt hot. It didnt rain and there was nary a breeze. And to think I have an office with no windows - for shame. For all I knew it was raining all day long, until I left work and a sense of bliss came over me from the sun shinning on my face and the air streaming in and out of my lungs as smoothly as spring water goes down your throat.

At night it was so pleasant that there wasnt any noise outside, none at all! The trees werent restless and my cow neighbors were apparently out to pasture as the usual banging and thumping - a nightly occurrence which is a result of the cows turning around to graze another part of their apartment - didnt happen. The only noises I did here were the revving of the engines from the crotch rockets traveling on the highway, six and a half blocks away.

It is amazing how a beautiful day and a more than pleasant night can leave ones head completely clear. I pondered the wonders of the universe and existence as I slowly faded to black.

Apparently this kind of day is what used to be called spring, however my memory of spring is minute as there hasnt been a spring in Philadelphia in over 10 years. I think I remember enjoying spring. I hope it isnt over, but I fear that it is. It is only a matter of time before I have to start throwing away more gas money so I can afford to turn the AC on in my car.

But alas, summer is sure to start in a day or two, or perhaps it already has, as I am left clueless because of my present location. At least I have my memory of April 6th, 2005 to get me through my days, allowing me to day dream about open fields, green, flowing grass, and how beautiful life can be on a pretty day.

4 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, air max, louis vuitton outlet stores, louis vuitton outlet, uggs outlet, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, ray ban sunglasses, nike shoes, air max, longchamp handbags, rolex watches, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, replica watches, michael kors outlet online sale, oakley sunglasses cheap, louboutin outlet, louis vuitton handbags, gucci outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louboutin, oakley sunglasses, louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet, cheap uggs, polo ralph lauren outlet, tory burch outlet, uggs, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, jordan shoes, ugg boots clearance, ray ban sunglasses, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet

12:50 AM

 
Blogger oakleyses said...

coach outlet store online, michael kors uk, new balance pas cher, michael kors outlet, north face, abercrombie and fitch, ralph lauren, nike air force, vanessa bruno, kate spade handbags, nike roshe run pas cher, air jordan, true religion jeans, louboutin, vans pas cher, sac guess, air max, hollister, sac burberry, michael kors, north face, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, air max, timberland, longchamp, nike air max, nike tn, converse pas cher, polo lacoste, coach outlet, true religion outlet, hogan outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, michael kors pas cher, replica handbags, ray ban pas cher, nike free pas cher, coach purses, hollister, oakley pas cher, polo ralph lauren, nike blazer, true religion outlet, lululemon outlet online, true religion jeans, air max pas cher, nike roshe, mulberry, sac hermes

12:52 AM

 
Blogger oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, abercrombie, louis vuitton, juicy couture, ugg pas cher, barbour, supra shoes, canada goose outlet, moncler, swarovski, canada goose uk, coach outlet store online, hollister, air max, moncler, canada goose jackets, converse shoes, canada goose, moncler, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, rolex watches, marc jacobs, toms shoes, pandora jewelry, ugg, moncler outlet, barbour, ugg, moncler, montre homme, gucci, swarovski crystal, canada goose, vans, sac lancel, thomas sabo, moncler, karen millen, moncler, ray ban, canada goose, pandora charms, sac louis vuitton, links of london, canada goose, ugg boots, louis vuitton uk, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, louis vuitton, converse, ugg

12:56 AM

 
Blogger deraz said...

موقع وجهات
حجز فنادق الرياض
فنادق الرياض الفخمة

11:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home