Senseful ramblings of an incoherent nature from a delusional schizophrenic (or my views on current events)

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Backwards?

What if how we believe the Earth works is completely backwards? Who is to say that The North Pole isnt actually the South Pole, that the rotation of the Earth isnt counter-clockwise and that its orbit around the sun is counter-clockwise as well?

That makes me wonder if there are other galaxies that spin in the opposite direction of ours? Would that mean that, in relation to the Earth, that they would be going backwards in time? Although, it would be forwards to them, just backwards to us. Unless of course, as I stated above, we are the ones that are going backwards.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seth said...

You watched the superman movie didn't you?

1:04 PM

 
Blogger Luindur said...

Superman can suck my cock, I thought of this one all by my lonesome!

1:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home