Senseful ramblings of an incoherent nature from a delusional schizophrenic (or my views on current events)

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Steroids, How I Wish

I wish I had steroids so that my head could be as enlarged as Barry Bonds'! Sure my head is already big enough as it is in its non-steroid using size, but should I be on steroids and my head was enlarged, it could only mean one thing: I am a professional athlete making millions of dollars.

That's not to say that I would trade in my health and wellbeing for a chance to make millions of dollars, because I would! In a heartbeat no less (but kids, dont play with steroids or any drugs, drugs are bad)! Of course I would get off of them as soon as I made my millions. After my retirement I would admit to my steroid abuse and go on tour promoting healthy living without drugs. Of course I would get paid thousands upon thousands of dollars for each speaking engagement and naturally that money would feed my growing cocaine habit. Trading steroids for coke was easy! I am going to have to make sure that I dont have any Boy George moments and present myself in front of a camera with a dusty face. Although I would like to have a pile in front of me like the one Tony Montana had in Scarface and a double snorter would also be snazzy, but kids, drugs are bad.

Sooner or later the media would break into my house and find my hidden room with my hidden pile of coke. They would display my hidden, snazzy, double snorter and try to make me out to be the bad guy. But I will always carry with me an out, and this time I will confront my demons on Dr. Phil and let that fat cow yell at me for an hour on TV about how I am letting myself, my family, and my millions of fans down. I will take the abuse and then go into rehab, the Hawaiian rehab where all the stars go to get out of the spotlight, I mean get off the drugs.

Three months later I will come out with a clean bill of health and a healthy new addiction, huffing! Yes, me and my piles of money has resorted to huffing glue and sharpie's. While at rehab I couldnt snort, but for whatever reason my drawers were full of glue and sharpie's. I guess the rehab place thought I was artistic and they wanted to draw that out of me, how nice of them!

But now that I am out the glue and sharpie's just arent enough, so I will go into every kitchen appliance store I can find and purchase every last nitrous canisters they have and fill my huge house with balloons of happiness. As I waste away in my old age I will get enjoyment from knowing how Nintendo becomes inspired to create their music and watch as the athletes of the future figure out new ways to pass drug tests.

Then I will think to myself how funny it would be to watch Barry Bonds' head to pop off from his shoulders and zoom around the room as it quickly deflates.

3 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, air max, louis vuitton outlet stores, louis vuitton outlet, uggs outlet, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, ray ban sunglasses, nike shoes, air max, longchamp handbags, rolex watches, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, replica watches, michael kors outlet online sale, oakley sunglasses cheap, louboutin outlet, louis vuitton handbags, gucci outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louboutin, oakley sunglasses, louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet, cheap uggs, polo ralph lauren outlet, tory burch outlet, uggs, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren, michael kors outlet, jordan shoes, ugg boots clearance, ray ban sunglasses, burberry outlet, burberry outlet, louis vuitton, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet

12:38 AM

 
Blogger oakleyses said...

coach outlet store online, michael kors uk, new balance pas cher, michael kors outlet, north face, abercrombie and fitch, ralph lauren, nike air force, vanessa bruno, kate spade handbags, nike roshe run pas cher, air jordan, true religion jeans, louboutin, vans pas cher, sac guess, air max, hollister, sac burberry, michael kors, north face, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, air max, timberland, longchamp, nike air max, nike tn, converse pas cher, polo lacoste, coach outlet, true religion outlet, hogan outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, michael kors pas cher, replica handbags, ray ban pas cher, nike free pas cher, coach purses, hollister, oakley pas cher, polo ralph lauren, nike blazer, true religion outlet, lululemon outlet online, true religion jeans, air max pas cher, nike roshe, mulberry, sac hermes

12:40 AM

 
Blogger oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, abercrombie, louis vuitton, juicy couture, ugg pas cher, barbour, supra shoes, canada goose outlet, moncler, swarovski, canada goose uk, coach outlet store online, hollister, air max, moncler, canada goose jackets, converse shoes, canada goose, moncler, pandora jewelry, pandora charms, rolex watches, marc jacobs, toms shoes, pandora jewelry, ugg, moncler outlet, barbour, ugg, moncler, montre homme, gucci, swarovski crystal, canada goose, vans, sac lancel, thomas sabo, moncler, karen millen, moncler, ray ban, canada goose, pandora charms, sac louis vuitton, links of london, canada goose, ugg boots, louis vuitton uk, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, louis vuitton, converse, ugg

12:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home